Mahmood khosrowjerdi is a senior academic librarian (førstebibliotekar) at the Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN), Rena, Norway. Mahmood has a PhD in Library and Information Science (LIS) from the Department of Archivistics, Library and Information Science at the Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet), Norway. In his PhD project, he investigated the role of national culture in trust formations of users towards online health information. He received his Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from the University of Tehran (Iran) in 2007. Mahmood was a visiting graduate researcher (VGR) at the University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA) and a member of IBD Lab Group, September 2016 - June 2017. He is an editorial board member of IFLA Journal and International Review of Information Ethics.
- Socio-cultural studies of information behavior
- Scholarly communications
- Research evaluation
- Khosrowjerdi, M., Sundqvist, A., & Byström, K. (2019). Cultural Patterns of Information Source Use: A Global Study of 47 Countries. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.24292
- Khosrowjerdi, M. & Bornmann, L. (2019). Is culture a contributing factor of strong science?. arXiv:1909.04521.
- Audunson, R., Aabø, S., Blomgren, R., Hobohm, H., Jochumsen, H., Khosrowjerdi, M., Mumenthaler, R., Schuldt, K., Rasmussen, C., Rydbeck, K., Tóth, M. & Vårheim, A. (2019). Public libraries as public sphere institutions: A comparative study of perceptions of the public library’s role in six European countries. Journal of Documentation, 75 (6), 1396-1415. https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-02-2019-0015
- Khosrowjerdi, M. (2019). National culture and trust in online health information. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0961000619836716
Publikasjoner og prosjekter
Forskerstøtte, Open Access