Study permit & visa

There are different regulations according to your nationality and the duration of your stay at INN University.

Who can enter Norway?

Please be aware that due to COVID-19 regulations, some entry restrictions may apply. View the UDI webpage (external link) for information on what applies to you.

Students admitted to an exchange/full-degree at INN University can enter Norway. Please familiarize yourself with the entry and quarantine regulations. Information on all COVID-19 regulations in Norway is stated on NIPH's webpage (external link).

Dual citizenship

Students with an EU/EEA passport and a non-EU/EEA passport need to either:

  • Complete the registration as an EU/EEA citizen, or
  • apply for a residence permit as a non-EU/EEA citizen. 

The residence permit application must include the same nationality as the one used in the application to INN University.