Worried about the Ukraine situation?
As a student at INN University, you should know that you can get help if the situation in Ukraine makes you anxious and scared.
It's important to talk to one another. (Photo: Elen Sonja Kloumann / INN University)
None of us is unaffected by the war raging in Ukraine and it is only natural to be anxious. There has been no war in Europe since the late 1990s, and it has been a long time since such acts of war have been seen on European soil. Many of us are anxious.
In such a situation, it is important to see each other and be extra attentive in terms of talking to each other, even about the serious things. This applies to both students and staff, and as a student at INN University you have access to services that can help you if you have difficult thoughts and need someone to talk to.
Need someone to talk to?
If you need someone to talk to, you can contact the following:
Are you going on an exchange abroad?
Even if the country you are going to is not directly affected by the situation, it is important to be extra careful and follow INN University’s routines for safety abroad:
- Before you travel, fill in the Declaration of Personal Information form. If the information you have provided in the information form has changed, you must inform the international coordinator at your campus about the changes.
- Go to reiseegistrering.no and register where you are on an exchange.
- Find out where the nearest Norwegian foreign service mission is: see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' country pages.
- In the event of a crisis: contact the nearest Norwegian foreign service mission and call INN University's emergency number +4704315
External resource pages for stays abroad
Published Mar. 1, 2022 1:54 PM
- Last modified Mar. 1, 2022 2:08 PM